What's on dashboard?
The Dashboard in Fabrie
The dashboard in Fabrie is the hub for personal or team file content. Here, you can manage teams, projects, and files under your name. As the amount of content and different teams grow, each person's dashboard is unique, but the overall interface is roughly as follows:
Scenario 1: File Management and Search
Files are like branches in the Fabrie file collaboration workspace. Through the dashboard, you can view and manage all files. You can filter by file ownership or file type, or sort by file updates or first letters. The main entry point for daily file viewing includes:
Recently Used: All recently browsed or edited files, including those managed by oneself and others, are displayed here. The file sorting is displayed in descending order by default.
Starred: If there are too many files, you can mark important files with a star to add them to your starred list. All starred files will be displayed in the starred folder, making it easier to find the files you need!
Trash: Deleted files can be restored or permanently deleted in the trash. The trash is labelled by file type, with "Personal Files" including deleted drafts and "Teams" including deleted team project files. Currently, during the free trial period of the team edition, the data in the trash will be permanently deleted after three months.
- File Search: Currently, searching for keywords in the file title is supported for precise matching. The search results will display the project ownership and change status of the file, making it easy to quickly locate the desired file record.
File Cover: Currently, all files in the dashboard can display the file cover in addition to the file title in grid view, making it easy to preview and identify file content. The file cover supports both automatic and manual settings:
- Automatic file cover generation (currently offline, we are optimizing and repairing it): Newly created files created using templates will use the template image by default, and blank new files will use the blank cover by default. After the file content is edited, the system will automatically capture the file content area at regular intervals to generate a file cover (including whiteboard or table content).
- Manual file cover setting: You can manually set the file cover by clicking on "More" -> "Set File Cover" in the upper right corner of the file. To achieve the best display effect, we recommend uploading high-definition images in a 4:3 ratio.
Scenario 2: Team Project Management
Teams and projects are the backbone of the Fabrie file collaboration workspace, with a complete file and member management system:
You can drag projects and teams in the editing bar on the left side of the dashboard to change their display order, placing important teams/projects at the top. You can also drag files into other projects or drafts.
Fabrie provides a new team management page where each team can customize a personalized team homepage in multiple ways:
- Set the team name, emoji badge, and introduction to add goals and atmosphere to the team.
- Under the "Team Overview" tab, you can view all projects in the team and choose whether to pin projects to the left menu bar of your dashboard by clicking on the "📌" button.
- Team member management is an independent label for "Collaboration Members". You can view members' email addresses (if any) and manage team roles more clearly and conveniently. You can invite and configure permissions for members involved in the team or projects. For more permission management instructions, please refer to the "Team Project File Permission Instructions."
Tips: Want to adjust the display order of teams in Fabrie? It's simple. Just click and drag the team name to the desired location!
Files can be assigned to projects for collaboration and management, similar to folders. For more file operation instructions, please refer to File Sharing and Collaboration.
Scenario 3: Account Management
Account management is the foundation of the Fabrie document collaboration workspace, where you can manage account-related information:
Account Basic Settings:
Account nickname: the name displayed externally in document collaboration, unleash your creativity ~
Email: an important login verification credential that can be combined with phone number or password to enhance account security;
Password: don't want to verify your email? You can set a reliable password;
Title: an Easter egg that can be obtained by completing the novice document task;
Delete account: accidentally created redundant accounts? You can cancel them online ~ Just need to verify login information to complete account cancellation. The canceled account will be completely deleted from the system after 28 days. Remember to backup your document data!
Rewards: View account-related coins acquisition details;
Email subscription: Manage preferences for official email notification content types;
So, have you learned everything? If you have any questions or suggestions, please join the Official community for communication!
Updated on: 24/11/2023